Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Hello blog Friends!
 Happy Memorial Day - I hope this day finds
 you enjoying the company of family and friends.

Todays cards are cards that I made for
 friends who asked for end of the school year cards.

I had to put on my thinking cap, 
but I am pretty pleased with the ones i came up with.
The first one is for a 7th grade girl.

I computer generated the sentiment.
 The balloons are a Sizzix Die cut. 
Paper is from Cottage Press Studio.

Inside of card:


My next card is for a 4th grade boy.

Popsicle is a Sizzix Die. 
Paper is from Bazzil and Die Cuts with a view.
Computer generated sentiment.
Inside:

My next two cards I made for older boys.
I used the same sentiment for both.

I distressed the square with Antique Linen, Peeled Paint,
 Faded Jeans and Scattered Straw inks to create my 'scene'.
I then stamped the image (Rubber Riot) and colored with
colored pencil. Background paper is from Fancy Pants.

Inside of card:

These two golf themed cards were made for brothers.


Image (Rubber Riot) was stamped in black 
and then colored with colored pencil.
Background paper is also from Fancy Pants.
 They have some great papers for guys!

Inside:


That's my post for today! 
I have been very busy in my stamp room
 this weekend, so stay tuned for some new postings!

Thanks for stopping!
Comments are appreciated!

See you next time!
Barb









No comments: