Friday, June 17, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #30

Greetings CDS Fans!
 Todays Challenge was to use the sketch provided for us. 



This was a fun one. I love how my card turned out! 
I used an older CDS stamp set called
 Everyday Jar-gon Additions. 
One of my favorite sets from last fall! 
I was thinking summer when I made this card!



My paper is plain white Strathmore paper
 distressed with Antique Linen and
 Scattered Straw Distress inks. 
The background paper is from October Afternoon. 
I used my circle, oval and lacy oval nestabilities. 
I then doodled around the edges to
 give some definition to the white paper.

Thanks for stopping today!
 I hope you will join in the fun with this challenge!
Check out the Clearly I Stamp blog for all the details!

Until next time ~
 Barb

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I love this card, Barb, it is just beautiful! Great papers to match perfectly too :D

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! tfs!!

Linda Anderson said...

Such a fun summery card Barb!! Love your ribbon and bow and jar of lemonade...yum! Happy weekend.

Linda

Kathy D. said...

Summer time for sure with this card!! love that saying...did you come up with it?