Friday, August 5, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #33 Things with wings

Welcome! 
Today's card is for Clear Dollar Stamps
 Clearly Inspired Challenge #33
 Things with wings!

For my card I used a new digital image 
drawn by our very own Trudy Sjolander 
called Everything Beautiful.



I watercolored the image my Derwent Inktense  pencils.
The background paper is from Pinecone Press.

I hope you will take the 
Clearly Inspired Challenge and break out 
those things with wings!

Thanks for stopping!
 I love to read your comments!

See you soon!
Barb

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful, Barb! Those bright colors compliment the adorable image so well :D

Linda Anderson said...

Barb this really is stunning!!! Love the bright colors and your doodling!! Gorgeous image too!!

Linda

Lisa Lara said...

Soooooooooooo cute Barb. And you found dp that matches perfectly.

Karen Howard said...

Gorgeous card, I love the butterfly and the pretty bright colors!