Thursday, December 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Digital Release!

Hello and welcome to 
Clear Dollar Stamps 
December Digital release! 
 I have a couple of new digis 
to share with you today!

My fist card uses the digital set Snowman Wishes.
I used the 'child' snowman for my card
He's just perfect for that winter card!
I added a little brown Fun Flock to his hat.

Card #2 features the digi
Winter Eskimo 


I based my card on a sketch 
I found on the internet.
For something different, 
I printed the digis
onto colored paper, 
then added color
with colored pencils.
For her muff and cuffs
 I added liquid applique.

This cute digi set is also available
 in clear stamps if you prefer!

Click HERE to get this
 set for yourself!

Thank you for stopping today!

Have a wonderful day - 
and I hope to see you 
back here again soon!
Barb


1 comment:

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Barb, what super sweet cards you've created!! They are both adorable!

Linda