Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Digi Release day for Clear Dollar Stamps!

Always one of my favorite days of the month!
 Release day!! CDS has some fun new digis!!
The first set I will be sharing with you comes
 from our newest designer Austin Owens!
This set is called Back to School. AWESOME school themed digis!!


For this card I just repeated the crayon image and colored with Tombow markers.
The sentiment was computer generated.

Card # 2 uses the same set, just with the pencil image:

Same as above only using the pencil instead.

Card #3 features another of Austin's set. This one is called "Rose".
I used the Gerbera Daisy from the set. LOVE Gerbera Daisies!!!


I colored this one with colored pencils. 
I hope you will head on over to CDS and see all that is new!!!

Thanks for visiting today! 
Hope to see you here again soon!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Darling cards, Barb :)

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Sooooo cute! Thank you for picking my sets to work with! I love what you've done!

Angela said...

Lovely cards!