Friday, April 8, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps April 2011 Product Parade Day 2

Welcome to April release day two!
Today's featured stamp sets are
 Godly Mother and Godly Father.

My first card uses stamps from 
the set Godly Mother.

I started with a square that I distressed with Antique Linen Distress ink.
 I then stamped the words in black ink.
I made the butterflies using the Bold Butterflies die set.
The background paper is from Fancy Pants.

Card two uses the verse from Godly Father.

I used the Cross die set and the cross additions set to make the cross.
 The word Father comes from the set
 For our Men (to be released this week as well).
Background paper is also from Fancy Pants.

Make sure you come back tomorrow for day three release!

See you then!
Barb




3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Your first one is so springy and pretty. I really like the butterfly. So retro feeling for your fathers card, great paper.

Zafran ali said...

These are fabulous cards - that is one of my favorite butterfly nice design....
print vip cards

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I just love your butterflies Barb. Beautiful way to showcase that sentiment. How clever to use the cross with the second...smart!