Sunday, April 3, 2011

More of My Favorite Things!

Hello and happy Sunday! 
I am spending this gloomy Sunday in 
my stamp room doing some "just for fun" stamping. 
I got two new stamp sets from 
They are quickly becoming favorites of mine!

My first card uses "Make Mine a Double".

Love this little girl stamp! 
I paper pieced her dress so it would match the rest of the card.
The banner is a new die I got from Whimsy stamps. 
I am in love with this die cut!
The tab is from Clear Dollar Stamps Tabs and Tags die cut set.
I used a little bit of twisted color twine to hang the banner.
I got the twine from MFT's as well!
Oh - paper is from MME Stella and Rose Collection.

Card  #2 

For this card I used "Love you with all my Heart"
 from My Favorite Things Pure Innocence line.

I used the same paper as the card above.
I made this card for a friend who recently lost her mother.
I loosely followed a sketch I found at Friday Sketches Blog.
Again I used the little banner in the corner.

Thanks for visiting today!

See you next time!
Barb

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Bard these are so beautiful, i love the images, I have some as digi's, the papers, designs, banners and paper piecing all look absolutely super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are totally cute and springy. I like the vibrant color of yellow you used. Great job.