Friday, June 15, 2012

Digital release day at Clear Dollar Stamps!


It's time for Clear Dollar stamps digital release for June!
Today I am previewing two set for you!
 My first card uses an image from the set Oceans of Joy. 
I colored this darling calm image with watercolors
Background paper is from Basic Grey.

Card number two uses the set What a Melon.
I used the triangle wedge from this set. 
I added color with Tombow Markers and a waterbrush. 
To make the seeds shiny I used a black glaze pen.
Thanks for visting today! 
I hope you will check out what the other CDS designers have to share!
See you back here soon!



3 comments:

Angela said...

Great looking cards! I am loving the new digi sets....

Pat (mspfd) said...

Both cards are precious. Especially love the watermelon -- yum!

Indy's Designs said...

What fun cards! The watermelon card is making me crave a slice.