Monday, February 15, 2016

Mojo Monday #435

Hello and happy Monday! I am taking advantage of the President's day holiday to do some stamping! It's been a while since I have participate in Mojo Monday's challenge so I thought I'd give it a try again! Love the sketch this week!


My card uses die cuts and stamps from Lil' Inker Designs!

Dies are stitched mats rounded rectangles and perky posies.
Stamp set is called Just Sayin'. 
Love the sassy sayings in this set!
Papers are from SU!
Thanks for visiting today!
See you next time!

Barb


2 comments:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Ohhh...I love your die cuts! Sentiment is great...very eye-catching card.

My Card Blog: Creative Heart Designs

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Barb,

I just HAD to come see another BARB hahaha

Good to see your fine looking card is bringing honour to our name, it's absolutely fabulous!!!

I LOVE the stamp sentiment!