Saturday, February 13, 2016

Ode to Caribou Coffee - featuring Lil Inker Designs

Hello there! I am back with a cute card I made with my newest die set from Lil Inker Designs! They updated their Coffee Cozy Die set and I just had to add it to my collection! 

I love my Caribou Coffee!
Here is my card:


I am all about anything that has stitching on it! When I saw Lil Inkers updated this set with stitching on the cozy, score lines on the lid (that adds such dimension!) and also the adorable steam,
I had to have this set! 

I took a real Caribou coffee cozy and used the die cut to cut out the Caribou logo. The large heart is a Memory Box die, the small hearts and the stitched mats are Lil Inkers. 
Paper is from Stampin' up.
Words are from Lil Inker Designs Coffee talk stamp set.

Life is short - stay awake for it!
Thank for visiting today!
See you next time!

Barb

No comments: