Monday, February 13, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Bog Hop - Eureka! Stamps

Hello and welcome to 
Eureka's St. Patrick's Day
 Blog Hop!


 Glad you stopped by!


Did you arrive here
 from Molly's Blog?

If so, that's great! 
You are on the right track. 
If not, and you want to start 
from the beginning here is
 the blog hop line up:


 My card today uses the cute
 Eureka stamp called Leprechaun # 28801


I kept the card design very simple to really spotlight the stamp.  I colored with Tombow markers and the paper I used is from We are Memory Keepers.

I am now sending you on your way 
to your next stop on the hop: 

Enjoy Kristine's beautiful creation!
Thanks for stopping today!

See you soon!






2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Glad to see your post made it up! Cute, cute card!

Roxie said...

A fun St. Patty's card Barb!