Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps February Digital Release!

Hello and welcome to the 
February Digital release at
 Clear Dollar Stamps! 
Today I am previewing two 
new digital images that are now available!

My first card uses the lovely digi- 
Butterfly Bunny


I printed the image onto a textured Bazzil paper and then colored with colored pencils. I added a few accents with Tombow markers.

Card Number Two
features the digi
You're my Peep!


I did the same with this card - printed onto textured paper. Other papers are from We are Memory Keepers.
The banner is a die cut available from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for visiting today!
Stop back soon!

Barb



4 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

Two beautiful cards Barb!! Being on that textured card stock it almost looks like fabric instead. Gorgeous!

Linda

Sandy said...

Both of your cards turned out just adorable! I love how you have them on the textured paper, it gives them a beautiful touch.

Anonymous said...

Both cards are so lovely, Barb! I really like that textured papers you printed the images on -- it gives them such a sweet, old-fashioned feel that is really heart-warming.

Lisa Lara said...

I love the look on the textured paper Barb.