Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's Black and White and Red all over?

Clear Dollar Stamps Monthly Blog hop is!
 Our theme this month is a 
color theme: black, white and red!
I hope you arrived here 
If not and you want to see 
the WHOLE blog hop, 
start right HERE at Lori's blog.

My card today features an 
adorable image from a while back, 
 I used my favorite image - 
the skunk, for my card!

Love this little skunk!

I colored him with colored pencils.  
Papers are from Memory Box. 

I will send you on your way to 

Enjoy her beautiful creation!

See you soon!

  



15 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. I love the image and the sentiment. TFS.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! Though I am not a fan of skunks, this image is very cute!!

Tami B. said...

How cute!

Edwina said...

I love the little skunk with the flower! That image is so adorable! I really like your dot paper. The sentiment on the banner at the bottom is wonderful! That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Anonymous said...

Aww - the skunk is cute! Great job on the card!

Linda Anderson said...

How funny Barb, I almost used this very same image!! Your card is adorable.

Linda

Heather said...

He IS cute! And I like that sentiment banner you created.

Lisa Lara said...

Completely adorable Barb. So makes me smile!

scrapfancy said...

So cute and love it. I had a skunk once and loved her. She was brown & white. Deskunked and fun. Keep up the great job.

landerson213 said...

That skunk is too cute! And I'm a HUGE polka dot fan. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, thank you for sharing it.

Donna said...

Adorable card! Love your skunk image and the sentiment with it. TFS!

Patty said...

Really cute card! Love the polka dot paper and the cute little skunk!!

An'Jenic G. said...

LOl I love your take on what red, white, and black. Supper cute card and thanks for making my day with your card that made me laugh.

Jo4Him said...

Very cute card; I love this image too. Love all the details of your card; thanks for sharing.